To get your item(s) sharpened inside 7 days, I have to:
- Get into my Jeep and physically drive over to the hardware store of your choice.
- Pick up your item(s) and drive back to The Woodlands area.
- Actually sharpen your item(s).
- Get back in my Jeep and physicaly drive back once again to the hardware store of your choice.
- Deliver and ‘check in’ said item(s) there.
A lot of work, time and energy on my part, yes?
Just think about delivering your item(s) to The Woodlands to me alone. For most, it’s a long drive
and don’t think about the usual traffic, ok?
Well worth the extra dollar or two, yes?